Seven Ocean's 4/3 and 4/2 solenoid operated directional D03 valves feature 4 Way, 2 and 3 position with a variety of voltage and spool configurations.
Seven Ocean Hydraulics' DSV-G02 Solenoid Operated Direction Control Valves are high-performance, direct acting, wet armature designed, subplate/manifold mounting with conduit terminal box connection. The G02 valve conforms to D03, NG6, CETOP-3 mounting pattern. Capable of pressure up to 5000 PSI and flow up to 29 GPM.
These valves are available in DSD: DIN 43650 style connection or DSV: Conduit terminal box connection, a wide range of spool styles and choices of AC/DC voltages are available for order. They are cost effective replacement to Rexroth, Nach and Yuken with superior performance.
The valve body is made with high strength iron castings provided with wide internal passages in order to minimize the flow pressure drop. These solenoid directional control valves are designed for industrial or mobile applications that require long life, high repetitive cycle rates and high efficiency.
Seven Ocean Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve
- 12 spool styles available
- Spool design to reduce flow force
- DC Surge suppression
- Seven electrical power source options
- AC rectified coils available
- Internally ground
- Mounting Pattern: NG6, CETOP-3, NFPA- D03
- Interface Type: ISO 4401-03, NFPA-D03, Din 24340
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 5000 PSI
- Maximum Back pressure: 3100 PSI
- Maximum Flow Rate: 29 GPM
- Spool Type: 12 styles available, check catalog for details
- Spool Position: Single/Double Solenoid; 2 and 3-Position; Spring Centered, Spring Offset, Detent
- Solenoid Power Source: VAC 100, 110, 120, 220, 240; VDC 12, 24
- Solenoid Connection: Plug-in conduit box with indicator light
1. DSV: Plug-in Conduit Box with Indicator Light
2. Manifold Sub-plate Mounting
3. Nominal Mounting Size (Pattern): NG6, CETOP-3, NFPA- D03
4. Spool Style (Spool Center Position):
5. Spool Return Type:
A: Single solenoid, 2 position, spring offset. P to A & B to T in offset position.
AL: Single solenoid, 2 position, spring offset. P to B & A to T in offset position.
B: Single solenoid, 2 position, spring centered. P to B & A to T when energized.
BL: Single solenoid, 2 position, spring centered. P to A & B to T when energized.
C: Double solenoid, 3 position, spring centered.
N: Double solenoid, 2 position, detent.
* Spool types that are denoted by an asterisk have longer lead times.
6. Solenoid Voltage:
A100*: 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz
A110: 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz
A120: 110 VAC, 50 Hz; 120 VAC, 60 Hz
A220: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
A240: 220 VAC, 50 Hz; 240 VAC, 60 Hz
DC12: 12 VDC
DC24: 24 VDC
R110*: 110 VAC, 50 Hz (Built-in Rectified)
R220*: 220 VAC, 50 Hz (Built-in Rectified)
* Voltage options that are denoted by an asterisk have longer lead times.
7. Design Series
8. Optional- LS: Surge Protecton