Seven Ocean Hydraulics' DSV-G03 Solenoid Operated Direction Control Valves are high-performance hydraulic control valves that conforms to D05, NG10, CETOP-5 mounting pattern. They are cost effective replacement to Rexroth, Nach and Yuken with superior performance.
These valves are available in DSV: Conduit terminal box connection or DSD: DIN 43650 style connection, a wide range of spool styles and choices of AC/DC voltages are available for order.
The valve body is made with high strength iron castings provided with wide internal passages in order to minimize the flow pressure drop. These solenoid directional control valves are designed for industrial or mobile applications that require long life, high repetitive cycle rates and high efficiency.
- 12 spool styles available
- Spool design to reduce flow force
- DC Surge suppression
- Seven electrical power source options
- AC rectified coils available
- Internally ground
- Mounting Pattern: NG10, CETOP-5, NFPA- D05
- Interface Type: ISO 4401-05, NFPA-D05, Din 24340
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 4500 PSI
- Maximum Back pressure: 3100 PSI
- Maximum Flow Rate: 42 GPM
- Spool Type: 12 styles available, check catalog for details
- Spool Position: Single/Double Solenoid; 2 and 3-Position; Spring Centered, Spring Offset, Detent
- Solenoid Power Source: VAC 100, 110, 120, 220, 240; VDC 12, 24
- Solenoid Connection: Plug-in conduit box with indicator light